La tua privacy è importante per noi!
- We are aware of the value that your personal data has
- We want to protect them in a responsible way
- We only deal with indispensable data within the limits of the purposes that we communicate to you through updated, clear and transparent information
- We adhere to procedures that provide the adequate technical and organizational measures in compliance with the current legislation
1. Who are we
The controller processing your personal data is DIGI ITALY S.r.l, subject to management and coordination of the sole shareholder RCS & RDS S.A., whose registered office is in Milan, via Giovanni Bensi n. 11, 20152 Milano.
The contact details of the Controller are the following: telephone and/or fax numbers 35333353300 / 0248405767, e-mail address email@example.com.
Digi has designated a Data protection officer.
The contact details of the Data protection officer are the following: ordinary postal service (to the the registered address of DIGI), telephone number 3533353300 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Why do we collect your personal data? Which data do we use throughout our activities?
We are collecting some of your personal data in order to provide you the most efficient services and products. The following list presents you some of the personal data we collect and process:
- Personal information: name, surname, address, date and place of birth
- Identification document in order to identify you
- E-mail if you decide to subscribe to our newsletter
- Telephone data, including your telephone number and, in case of portability service request, the telephone number for which you submitted the portability request, temporary Digi phone number and the remaining balance-if required
- Telephone traffic data
- Other: information related to the data usage, top-ups and bank details (to allow the transfer of the remaining balance)
3. Which are your rights?
Your personal data is important, therefore you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Right to information
- Right to access personal data
- Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten')
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to rectification
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
4. What does the right to information consist of?
5. What does the right to right to access personal data consist of?
The right to access personal data allows you to know which personal data is being processed by Digi. Moreover, this right enables you to know the purposes of the processing and to obtain a copy (free) of the personal data undergoing processing. Digi is also able to provide remote access which would provide the data subject with direct access to his or her personal data.
More specifically, you have the right to know the following information:
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
- the period for which the personal data will be stored
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal concerning the data subject or to object to processing of such data
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject
Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards provided. However, this transfer is not considered by Digi.
→ In order to exercise your right to access personal data download and fill in the form.
6. What does the right to right to rectification consist of?
The right to rectification allows you to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
→ In order to exercise your right of rectification download and fill in the form
7. What does the right to data portability consist of?
The right to data portability allows you to receive the personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another from Digi, the "original" controller to which the personal data have been provided. For example, transfer the personal account from an online platform to another.
→ In order to exercise your right to data portability download and fill in the form
8. What does the right to restriction of processing consist of?
The right to restriction of processing allows you to obtain from the controller restriction of processing. For example, if Digi no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing but you require these data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, with a restriction of processing you can prevent the erasure of your personal data.
→ In order to exercise your right to restriction of processing download and fill in the form
9. What does the right to restriction of processing consist of?
Questo diritto ti permette di limitare un trattamento. Ad esempio, qualora Digi volesse cancellare i tuoi dati dai suoi sistemi, ma tu ne avessi bisogno per finalità attinenti ad un'azione legale, con una limitazione del trattamento puoi impedire la loro cancellazione.
→ Per esercitare il tuo diritto di limitazione puoi scaricare e compilare il modulo
10. What does the right to object consist of?
The right to object allows you to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data or to processing for purposes of public interest or of compelling legitimate interests pursued by the controller or third parties. You also have the right to object where personal data is processed for commercial purposes such as direct marketing and profiling.
→ In order to exercise your right to object download and fill in the form
11. How can you exercise your rights?
You can lodge the application to Digi by sending it to the e-mail address email@example.com, to the address Via G. Bensi n. 11, 20152 Milan or by following the instructions provided by Digi Mobil Customer Service by calling the phone number 3533004077.
The form can be downloaded from our website www.digimobil.it "Privacy" section. The answer from Digi will be provided in an intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language but first will ask for further information from you, which is mandatory in order to identify you.
If Digi does not take action on your request or does not inform you of any such extension, within the established period, together with the reasons for the delay, for example the complexity and number of the requests, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and seeking a judicial remedy.
12. How long will it take to receive an answer to my request from Digi?
Digi shall provide information on action taken on your request without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. The controller shall inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request.
13. Will I be charged for the exercise of these rights?
You can exercise your rights free of charge but if the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive Digi may charge a reasonable fee.